Monday, April 30, 2007

Girls Weekend

Last Wednesday my mom and two sisters Marci and Melissa came to Maryland for a girls trip! It was so much fun!

Thursday we went to D.C. and went to a few museums, took a tour of the capitol, ate dinner and shopped in Georgetown.

Friday was my favorite day. We went Hershey Pennsylvania and went to the Spa at the Hotel Hershey ! It was an amazing spa. We all got a massage! Before and after your massage you can wait in 3 different rooms. One room has fresh fruit, lots of chocolate, bottled water, hot chocolate, and muffins. My favorite room was the aroma room that smells like Crème Brule. We sat in all the rooms for a while and then went in the hot tub. Then we ate lunch at the spa in the Oasis room, the food was awesome. It was a blast, we were all in heaven! Then we went to Chocolate World and bought lots of candy and chocolate. My brother Sean is on a mission in Pennsylvania and his apartment was only 15 minutes away from where we were so we decided to go decorate his door and write a note that we were there and to wish him a happy birthday. When we got to his apartment we parked right in front of his door. My mom was nervous that he was going to catch us so she made us move the car in case he came walking out. 30 seconds after we moved the car there he was! We were all laughing so hard and screaming that he was right there. It was so fun to see him! We all wanted to jump out
and give him a big hug! Of course we had to stick to the mission rules so
we didn't get out of the car until he was gone.
That night we shopped at the Towson Town center.
Saturday I went to school and my mom and sisters went to D.C. again and then met me at the Inner Harbor and ate at Phillips seafood restaurant. Sunday we went to church and then they all few home. It was such a great week and I hope we can do it again next year! Thanks mom for a great girls weekend!

13 comments:

mattnbeth said...

sounds and looks like you had lots of fun! i want to go to hershey and your post made it even more enticing! im glad your family got to come to visit and fun that you got to see your brother!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

you have GOT to be kidding me withyour FUUUN weekend!!!! and i got the chills when you saw your brother but couldn't go say hi! WERE YOU GUYS BALLING??! oh my gosh steph- what a weekend. I'M SOOO JEALOUS. you look so little you little thing you. WHAT A BLAST!!!

Landvatter Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun! You have a way cute family! That would be so hard to see your brother and not be able to talk to him!

Taryn said...

What a fun weekend! That spa sounds really neat and how fun to see your brother....what self control you all had!

The Albrights said...

Oh you are lucky to have all that fun with your mom and sisters. Wish I were part of your family for those few days. Well you look great as usual.

The Scotts said...

HOW FUN!! We did a girls trip in December and had so much fun!! I want to go to that spa!! Did you take picture of Sean? You were probably in too much shock. How funny. Way to stick to the rules. I would have started throwing stuff at him or egg him. J/K I love you guys and am glad you had so much fun!

The Evers said...

If we come there-which we might... We are totally going to that spa! I am glad you had a fun time with your cute fam!

blythe said...

Your mom and sisters are so cute! You all look so much alike! The spa sounds so nice and relaxing, I'm jealous! I can't believe you didn't get out of the car to see your brother. You guys are so obedient, I'm impressed!

Jessica said...

Wow, you and your sister's are all so beautiful. As well as your mom. Dang.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

You seriously get to do so many fun things! Lucky! A girls weekend sounds really nice about now! :)

Jamielynn said...

OK thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. You have always made me feel so good!!! I love you, and wish we could see each other so we could laugh..hehehe!! You and your sisters, and mom are way too cute. Not fair!!

Grace Ryan said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I want to do all those things you guys did! Especially the spa! How cute! So I have met your sister Melissa right? I'm glad you guys had a good time. Yeah, I get that all the time but she's way cooler than me! Well thanks! I hope all is well!

Nicole said...

So fun! i miss your family. i love DC...it's one of my favorite places to visit!